Monday, September 20, 2010

All prepared for mass vaccination in IBM.

I am all stocked up now for the first mass vaccination.
At last, the effort and my aspirations materialized. To provide patient with proper health care with an affordable price.
I am considering lowering the price even more, specifically targeted at the lower income group of people.
I am looking at at somewhere around RM150 per dose.
I simply hoped that more people will be aware of the impact cervical cancer has on our society. Unless you know someone who had died of cancer of suffering from cancer, onl then would you able to understand how it felt like.
Death is inevitable, but the question  is, whether or not one dies with their dignity intact.
Trust me, there is no glory nor dignified in dying from cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment